Monday, April 07, 2008




Can you believe it, I haven't forgotten how to write. Life has been very busy. I did want to take the time out and write a little for all of you. We are all doing well. Kristi went to the Doctor today for a check-up and all is well. She is now 35 weeks along. Kristi thinks she will go a little early. Who knows? We are all doing well, Ava is getting big. She is saying a few words like turtle, apple, banana, dadda, momma, and hair. She can also tell you were her hair, eyes, teeth, mouth, nose, ears, hands, feet, and legs are. Here are a few pics of Kristi prego.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Kristi you look great! Yey! Finally new pictures! I had a dream last night that you put pictures on your blog and sure enough, when I checked... YOU DID! Way to go, Hornesses! I love you and miss you very much! PS I have a new website that is still in the process of being built but check it out anyway www.carminblinn.com

Cari L said...

YAY! Pictures! The other day my mom asked me if I went to see Chelsea.. I thought maybe Kristi'd had the baby and nobody frickin' told me... then she told me she meant Chelsea Clinton at USI. I said no, why would I want to do that?

also I didn't think you guys were naming your kid Chelsea.

Also P.S. I don't work anymore. I quit doing that. It wasn't working out. ... ok really it's to concentrate on school, I graduate in December. .. regardless.. I'm generally not doing anything, so we should definitely get together!

Hummel Family said...

LOOKING Good! And I love that Carmine still calls you Horness!! ;)

Cari L said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And thanks for texting me! I can't wait to see pictures!